Wednesday, May 7, 2008

YES! YES! YES!

Praise The Lord!
We received our Receipt of Acknowledgement Confirmation for our new I600 application.
Now our wait for approval begins. Again, we are praying that it doesn't take 60 working days. We are praying, trusting, beleiving, and praising Him for a miracle.

I also talked to Lara on the phone last night, this is some of what she said:

Zane is wonderful. He is the only one in the baby home that she can't pronounce his name like his nannies do. She said she has taught him how to give kisses so now he wants to give you sugar every time you pick him up. He is still very cuddly and loves to be held. He is happy and sweet. She said one of the outfits that I keep seeing him in is an Old Navy 3 to 6 mos, but that alot of the 6 to 9 mos that I sent him, he is now wearing they are just big on him. Still not walking. YEAH!
She said to be such a small baby he has big feet though. I am so thankful to have her there giving me small glimpses of my son. I am so thankful that she is there loving on him since I cannot be.
Please continue to pray Zane home!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Congratulations!!! Awesome news! Praying he will be in your arms SOON!! Many blessings.

Mary Ann said...

I am praying for a faster apt time!!!! GOD can do all things!!!!!
I am sooo excited for you!

Mary Ann

Sarah k said...

WOO HOO! I hope you get that final call to travel soon hon!!! Hang in there Zane mommy and Daddy are coming!