Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thinking of another mother today......

It wouldn't be Mother's Day if I didn't think of Chloe's birth mother today.
I am so grateful that she chose an adoption plan, I am so grateful that God allowed me to be Chloe's mommy.
I haved wondered many times today if she is thinking of Chloe, I would like to think so. We have talked to Chloe again today about Alicia; her birth mother. I never want Chloe to forget her adoption story. I never want her to forget that she has a birth mother that loved her so much that she wanted her to have a better life. I want her to know that even though God has blessed us by making her our daughter, we will never ever forget to thank Alicia for the truly amazing gift she has given us. Chloe Faith Maria Blackwell

1 comment:

Katy said...

Darling pictures, and thank you for reminding me to pray for my daughter's birth mom today.