Thursday, July 26, 2007

In Pigeon Forge with no CAMERA!!!!!!!!

We left this morning for a mini vacation to Pigeon Forge because I have to go back to work next week. My 4 weeks off from work is now coming to an end and I am already pouting. Once school starts back for us it will be awhile before we get to go anywhere else. We get half way here before I realize that I left my camera at home. I even told Kaitlyn this morning don't let us leave without asking me do we have our camera. Oh well, we are having a great time anyway even if we can't take pictures. We ate dinner at the Apple Barn and it was delicious, then brought the girls back to go swimming. Chloe loves a pool!

She was so funny this morning. The last time we were here was in November and it was 22 degrees. It was her first ever winter and she hated the cold. We had her in her stroller with a coat, hat, gloves and blankets. Well when I told her this morning that we were going to the mountains she wrapped both arms around her waist and said "OOH, it so cold in the mountains, I need my jacket." I couldn't believe she even remembered coming here. I explained to her that it was hot in the mountains right now.

No adoption news for us, we are still waiting for the go ahead to start gathering our documents for the updated homestudy, but realistically know that could be anywhere from a few weeks from now to a few months. I am actually okay with this, the Lord has given me unexplainable peace about this whole process. I know it is going to happen when it is suppose to and I am okay with that. I did get an email today from J (caseworker) to tell us she will be out of the office from Aug 1st to Aug 18th because she is getting married on the 5th and will be honeymooning in Greece. I am very excited and happy for her!!!!!!

No comments: