Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy 14th Birthday Kaitlyn............

February 17, 2010
Fourteen years ago today, 10:39 am to be exact Kaitlyn Hope Blackwell came into the world after thirty-seven hours of natural childbirth.
I remember looking into those beautiful blue eyes of hers and my the healing of my heart began...........
After trying for over 7 years to conceive and enduring the loss of our daughter at 28 1/2 weeks, God had answered our prayers by giving us another one of His blessings. Poor baby girl's labor was so hard that I broke her collar bone delivering her but other than that she was a healthy 7 lb. 7 oz. angel.
To think that fourteen years can go by so quickly is almost unbelieveable to me, but its true, she is now a fourteen year old young lady and my only prayer for her is to always put God first in life in every single thing she does..............
I LOVE YOU KAITLYN! HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY!!!


No comments: