Friday, July 3, 2009

Vacationing In Hilton Head Island..................

And no pictures until after we get home. I did a really stupid thing. We got here last Saturday and on Sunday I realized I hadn't taken the first picture of the kiddos, so I took my camera out of it's bag and laid it in my purse. I was going to zip my purse up as soon as I got in the truck. Well, as I was climbing into the truck my camera (I got as a gift from Daniel last Christmas) fell out onto the pavement. The lens went flying out and even though Daniel put it back in, the camera is broken. I am not doing well in the electronic department these days, 1st my laptop a few weeks ago and now my beloved camera.
I was sick! Kaitlyn my 13 year old who loves money told me she would sell me her camera that she got for Christmas this past year for $50. That's right my own daughter that I spent 37 hours natural child birth to get her into this world SOLD ME HER CAMERA, THE CAMERA I BOUGHT HER!
Anyway, I now own a new camera but Kaitlyn didn't bother to bring along the cord, so I can't download any pics until after we get home tomorrow.
We have had a wonderful time this past week, the weather has been gorgeous and we are sad to be going home but look forward to coming back labor day weekend!
Happy 4th of July!

No comments: