Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday Kaitlyn......................

Has it really been 13 years since I gave birth to Kaitlyn?
Where in the world does the time go. Seems like yesterday that after 34 hours of natural childbirth I held Kaitlyn Hope for the 1st time.
There were snow flurries that morning and I was beginning to think she wasn't ever going to make her appearance into the world.
And now 13 years later, I have a TEENAGER,WOW.
She is going to celebrate her birthday friday night with some friends from school with a sleepover and she will have a bought birthday cake then. But we are having a big dinner tonight and Chloe, Zane and I made her a chocolate cake today to eat with dinner. Below are some pictures of what Chloe looks like when one of the beaters flies off the mixer, cake batter all in those pig tails and there are also some pics of Zane eating cake batter for the 1st time.
HE LOVED IT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU,
MOM

No comments: